Tower of Sani

The Tower of Sani, also known as Tower of Stavronikitas, is located on the hill of Sani Hotel, where the acropolis of the ancient town probably was, a town that was founded by settlers from Eretria and until the Roman period was one of the most economically powerful cities in Halkidiki.



The wider area is known under the name Pirgos (Greek for Tower) since 1346. This area used to be a metochion of the Monastery of Stavronikitas.



The tower was built in 1543 protecting the metochion, is 8 meters high and remains in a very good condition until today.

Medical Thermal Center

Medical - Therapeutical Center SPA CENTER HALKIDIKI Click Here


Health Center Kassandria
+30 23743 50000
Municipality of Kassandra
+30 23743 50114
Bus Station Thessaloniki
+30 2310 316555
Bus Station Kassandria
+30 23740 22214

Visit Greece Municipality of Kassandra Halkidiki

Visit Greece K.E.DI.K.

Visit Halkidiki Halkidiki Tourism Organization

Visit Greece Greek Tourism Organization

Federation Federation of Holiday Rooms and Apartments in Halkidiki

© Copyright 2016 Visit Kassandra - Municipality of Kassandra
Implementation : BOULIOS.COM Digital Tourism Marketing